Thursday, June 05, 2008

The official web site!

I found out that I'm allowed up to three domains with my hosting plan; one's already in use, so I had two more I could futz with. All I had to worry about was paying the registration fee. Neato!

So now, I can bring you the official Scattered Frog web site:

www.scatteredfrog.com

There's, uhmmm...nothing there right now, other than a tiled background image of a plastic frog I bought in Bermuda, but...well...it does look pretty scattered!

Last night I dreamt that I had just opened a Scattered Frog store as a companion to the so-far nonexistent Scattered Frog projects. (they're in progress, though!) I remember standing behind the counter wondering just what the hell I opened the store for because I had nothing to sell except some random crap I've been meaning to sell on eBay, and how I was going to pay the rent. I did have a very supportive staff, though, who assured me that everything would be okay. Even my wife told me I could keep my day job and work at the store four or five hours a week for some extra money. Of course, I'd be paying myself, so I have no idea how that was supposed to work.

Oh well...but at least 1) I woke up and didn't have to worry about canceling the lease on the store, and 2) now that Scattered Frog has an official web site, I can do what I've wanted to do for a long time: put up a "Contact Us" link that actually says "Cactus." If you look at "Contact Us" really quickly, it does look like "Cactus"! Plus, the word "cactus" is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home